Monday, June 17, 2013

Pretty Prep and Perfect Portions: The Tracy Anderson Food Program

For someone who wants to take all the guesswork out of a healthy, clean eating, The Food Program by Tracy Anderson might be your dream meal plan. A biweekly shipment of fresh food comes straight to your door offering five meals per day: breakfast, snack, lunch, dinner, and dessert. All you need is a refrigerator (with plenty of open space) and a microwave, and you have all the tools you need to prepare food from the program. With no nutritional labeling on any of the containers, you've got to put your faith in Tracy Anderson's team, but they promise that each meal plan has an average of 1150 to 1400 calories per day.

The typical program lasts either 14, 30, or 60 days, but you can order up to 12 months' worth. I was lucky enough to be able to try it out for one week. I was a little nervous about what would be lurking in these boxes, but I was more than pleased with my experience. For those curious about the daily foodie offerings, the following photos were shot right before I was about to chow down! Read on for my review of the program.

View Slideshow › Source

No comments:

Post a Comment