Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Can you spot what’s wrong with my grocery pics?

I didn’t buy this meat… …but when I passed by the meat section at the grocery store down the street, this slab of dead cow stuck out to me. The package say it’s “Good” and “Freshness Guaranteed”, but with that dead fly chillin’ by the package, I beg to differ. Is it gross, or what? [...]

The post Can you spot what’s wrong with my grocery pics? appeared first on Yum Yucky.

I didn’t buy this meat…

fly on steak Can you spot whats wrong with my grocery pics?

…but when I passed by the meat section at the grocery store down the street, this slab of dead cow stuck out to me. The package say it’s “Good” and “Freshness Guaranteed”, but with that dead fly chillin’ by the package, I beg to differ. Is it gross, or what? Definitely something wrong here. Where’s a food inspector when ya need him?

And next???

Shoppin’ at Trader Joe’s ya’ll. $42 worth of cereal. 16 boxes in all. You don’t even wanna know how much almond milk I have to buy to accommodate all this cereal.

traders joes cereal Can you spot whats wrong with my grocery pics?

I trek the 20 miles to TJ’s because they carry Envirokidz Can you spot whats wrong with my grocery pics? non-GMO cereal. I feel good about giving that to my child spawns instead of the chemically, GMO-enhanced Froot Loops ‘n such.

As you can see, I stock up big time. But what’s wrong with the situation and what’s downright disturbing? All that cereal won’t even last two weeks. The greedy mouths in my household are a perplexing mystery beyond explanation. It’s like the X-Files up in here.

Please commence to feeling sorry for me now. Dealing with dead flies and paying $42 for cereal is causing me to need your emotional support. Prop me up, ya’ll. Share in my pain.

—-

Like me on Facebook

Follow me on Twitter

Subscribe to YumYucky on YouTube

The post Can you spot what’s wrong with my grocery pics? appeared first on Yum Yucky.

Get the whole story here.

No comments:

Post a Comment