Saturday, July 13, 2013

002: Fit to the Finish Podcast: The Visible and the Invisible Wounds

002: Fit to the Finish Podcast: The Visible and the Invisible Wounds
In this second episode of my Fit to the Finish podcast I tackle the issue of the visible and the invisible issues of weight loss. At first glance there seems to be only visible issues with weight problems doesn’t there? After all,  every person who looked at me when I was 305 pounds could see � Continue Reading...

Podcast Image

In this second episode of my Fit to the Finish podcast I tackle the issue of the visible and the invisible issues of weight loss.

At first glance there seems to be only visible issues with weight problems doesn’t there? After all,  every person who looked at me when I was 305 pounds could see that I was overweight. I saw myself in the mirror every single day and felt frustrated with how I looked. My friends could see that I struggled walking, had a difficult time navigating stairs, and spent a lot more time alone than I had went I was not morbidly obese. I felt the pounds every time I tried to sit in a too-small chair or fasten my seat belt. Those were visible issues.

The invisible issues with weight loss are those that are hidden from public view. Those are the wounds that make many people who are obese suffer in silence like I did.

I hope you enjoy the 2nd episode of my podcast.

Here is the link if you would like to subscribe to future podcasts through iTunes. It’s free and you will be notified when another one hits the air.

Subscribe to the Podcast in iTunes

Let me know if you have any questions and as always, I love to hear your comments. Diane


Source: feedproxy.google.com

No comments:

Post a Comment