Friday, July 26, 2013

Workout Motivation: Fitness Progress Video Footage

I decided to video my fitness progress instead of snapping pics this time… I figured it was better for documenting where I’m at and evaluating what I need to work on most. I like this method! You should try it, too. But too bad my hair is a hot mess. That’s what happens when I [...]

The post Workout Motivation: Fitness Progress Video Footage appeared first on Yum Yucky.

I decided to video my fitness progress instead of snapping pics this time…

fitness thumb Workout Motivation: Fitness Progress Video Footage

I figured it was better for documenting where I’m at and evaluating what I need to work on most. I like this method! You should try it, too. But too bad my hair is a hot mess. That’s what happens when I kick my own ass in a training session. Check out the progress footage:

My thoughts? Definitely gotta take it to next level on arm and leg development. Go on and film your own progress for a little self-evaluation!

—-

Like me on Facebook

Follow me on Twitter

Subscribe to YumYucky on YouTube

The post Workout Motivation: Fitness Progress Video Footage appeared first on Yum Yucky.

You can get the whole story here.

No comments:

Post a Comment